Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Wrapping Up the Blog Tour!



Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!



Well, that concludes the blog tour! EVERYONE'S POSTS WERE AMAZING. Thank you so much to the awesome bloggers who participated! You're all the shiniest beings.

Image result for shiny gif tamatoa
THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, EFFIE.

My book is free on Amazon today! so if you like free stuff, it's there. :)


Image result for free stuff gif
you don't have to look so distressed.
Thanks again! 

//
ALSO I got Scrivener the other day! <3  It's AMAZING and so far I LOVE it!
Image result for lego batman batman out gif



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that the blog tour went well! Ugh, I wish my kindle was working! :(

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!