Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Release Day!



Hello, butterflies and moths!

I meant earthlings and extraterrestrials. That's what I meant.


TODAY IS THE DAY. THE DAY. RELEASE DAY, to be exact, in case you were confused.

IS THIS FOR REAL?
Image result for is this the real life gif
real footage of me, not kidding.



My technical team is attempting to help me with it today- It should be free later today, though, so check back for that.
I think it's real life. I don't think I'm dreaming.

Image result for I think i'm dreaming gif

//
Thanks for reading!

EDIT: THE BOOK IS FREE ALL DAY TOMORROW.

Image result for lego batman batman out gif


8 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you!

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. *squeals*
    Its definitely real! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeep! So exciting!

    Just a head's up: I've revealed two things on the blog today that would be cool if you took a part in! One is a tag idea I've been working on for some time, and the other is an actvitity that the blogging community did last year (also I've included for self-published authors and indie artists to promote their published / produced pieces), so if you'd like to check that out, it's up! ^.^

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been published?! Oh my gosh girl, that is so awesome!! Congratulations!

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!