Friday, May 26, 2017

Wires and Nerve // A Book Review {All the Stars!}

Image result for wires and nerve
cover leads to goodreads





HELLO, HUMANS AND EXTRATERRESTRIALS!

This is a book review on Wires and Nerve which is...
A Marissa Meyer book about Iko with more on the 'ships-

Image result for screaming excited gif

No need to say, but, I AM THERE. there was no need to say it but i said it ha ha i am so rebellious look at me guys

It is like one of the greatest things known to mankind. Look, I've compiled a short list:
  • Internet
  • Chocolate
  • Cats
  • GIFs
  • Caffeine
  • Fandoms
  •  This book.
  • Lego Batman
  • Memes
It is 100% amazing. I mean, it took me a bit to get used to the graphic-novel-ness of it. I really like words, okay? So pictures were just.... different. Also they seemed a little too cartoonish at times. However, Thorne came out and I fangirl-died all over again. He and Cress are so perfect! Iko is a great friend! Cinder is an amazing queen! Wolf is a lot creepier looking than in my mind!

(Interesting fact- I'm watching Lego Batman for like the fourthish time as I type this so I have so many other fangirl feelings going on right now. Someone help meeee....)

It is the perfect follow-up book and I just want to hug it so bad. I can't wait to read the next one! You all need to read it now!! It gets all the stars.

//

Have you read this? Is Thorne not the best thing ever like a grown-up Keefe Sencen or something? HAVE YOU SEEN LEGO BATMAN SAY YES. Is that a question or a command?!

Image result for lego batman batman out gif
look it's lego batman gahhh



2 comments:

  1. XD I haven't seen LEGO Batman yet, but I might. That book also sounds really cool!

    Ahahah those gifs 😂

    -Madi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely should- I actually thought of you when batman says to the joker "let's get nuts. 'Cuz I just wrote a song about how I'm gonna kick all your butts." :p and YES! The lunar chronicles is awesome because the books are really clean and not that dark. Makes me super happy. And thanks for the comment! Made my day.

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!