Sunday, May 28, 2017

theCramm Award // I Don't Have a Subtitle




Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!

*twiddles thumbs* soooo I don't have a subtitle. I'm a terrible person.

It's actually not that big of a deal but it bothers me. I mean, the perfect subtitle is out there somewhere.... and my butterfly net isn't big enough to catch it. Not cool, butterfly net. Not cool.


Anywhoses, Anika nominated me for theCramm award, which... I had honestly never heard of before. This award is a product of theCramm (hence the name).


  • Include that little tidbit about who created this award and  link to their site. 
  • Mention the person who nominated you (Thank ye kindly, Anika!)
  • Share three things that motivate you to blog
  • Share three people who inspire you to blog
  • Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
  • Answer your challenge question
  • Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun “challenge question”


Image result for Tamatoa just trying to get me to talk about myself gifs
TAMATOAAAAA. i'm so shiny... like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck.  Don't worry, I'm obsessed with Lego Batman too.

GREAT!  I will absolutely do that, just let me grab some chocolate for you guys to snack on while I figure out how to answer these. Do you prefer white chocolate or dark? Or, I mean, you can have regular milk chocolate too. I'm sure I have some somewhere.


Three things that motivate me to blog:

  • A strange and unsatisfiable desire to talk. No, I'm not kidding. I just really love talking. My future husband will need to be a really good listener.
  • The sharing of ideas. Technically this goes under desire to talk... but #rebel I'm calling it a separate thing. I do really love the sharing of ideas with fellow weirdos  nerds aliens dictators bloggers.
  • Other bloggers blogging. No joke, you guys blog and it sets my wheels turning. The I blog about something totally unrelated because DaisyLogic™️. The Vulcans are unimpressed with DaisyLogic™️. 
Image result for vulcan salute gif
i will sir, thank you.


Three people who inspire me to blog:

  • God. I know, everyone says that but it's true! God is the One who created words, you know? I mean... yeah. I don't talk about God on here as much as I probably should, though... :/
  • My friends. Yes, Nerd Squad, I'm looking at you guys. You guys are awesome and hilarious and I am very lucky to be a Nerd.
  • The Internet People. That is all of you reading. You guys are an amazing community and I love you all so much. :) 
It's starting to get mushy, we should move on.

Image result for move along stormtrooper gif

One thing I hope to do to improve the world:

*mind blank*
*thousands of things come to mind*
*tries to narrow it down*
Well, I'd like to honor God through fantasy. I hate reading book that aren't clean, or books that are  clean but aren't interesting or well-written. I want everyone to have good books to read forever.


Image result for books forever gif
hey look, a disney princess. how'd she get here? where'd batman go?

Now the challenge question. *dramatic music*


What is one dream that I would give anything to make come true?                        

Uh.....
wait, like anything? I mean there are a bunch of things I wouldn't want to give up ever, but-
okay, fine, give me a second. Have some coffee while you wait.

*ten minutes later*
So I did some of that deep-thinking stuff. I stared out the window and listened to sad music and pretended that it was raining and I think....
I want everyone in the world to feel accepted and loved instead of alienated and ridiculed. If we could meet people where they are, the world would be a lot happier.

NOOOOWW....

I nominate some peeps!

Thanks again, Anika! I enjoyed answering these. :) To those I nominated, your question is: What is one children's book that has changed who you are as a person?

//

How'd your week go? Mine went pretty well- My parents bought me The Unwanteds so I started reading that yesterday- did you know that they make MG dystopian? I thought the Ember series was like... it. Oh well.

I won something! Mahriya at My Bookish Life is hosting The Typewriter Project this month, and it has been crazy fun so far! The dictating authoress approves. I'd forgotten how much fun these writing challenges were....

I have other stuff I want to talk about, but this post feels long so I'm gonna save it for another day.  :) I have to have something to post about later. :p

//

How was your week? Did I go overboard on the GIFs? Do you follow any (or all) of the blogs I listed? Have you noticed that my links are the same color as my regular text? What would have been a good subtitle?

Image result for lego batman batman out gif
what do you mean i used this gif in my last post? i can use it again. it's lego batman and he never gets old.




2 comments:

  1. Ooh this looks fun! But also LITERALLY EVERYONE HAS BEEN TAGGING ME LATELY. I love it because I feel like I'm #famous (HAHAHAhahah also #delusional) but it also means I can't do all of them because I rarely do tags. XD I might just give this one a shot though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, but you are #kindoffamous in certain circles :p HOLY COW I JUST REALIZED THAT I SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG *cowers*

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!