Thursday, April 20, 2017

NaPoWriMo: 13/14/15

I'm super behind!
fear the muppets, my pretties. *witch cackle*

I am basically feeling like a failure, but I have a muppet gif so I'm failing in style.

Shattered

fragile glass,
a person
easily broken,
a person,
easily shattered,
a person.

beautiful fractures,
a person
catching the light,
a person
broken yet beautiful,
a person.
\

Starry eyes

a child stands, with starry eyes,
looking into painted skies.
a world so full of light 
so full of dark
a world made of water
is made of spark.

stars shine brightly, though black surrounds,
illuminating shapes far below, on the ground.

a child stands, with starry eyes,
looking into painted skies.
a world so full of light
so
full 
of
dark
a world made of water
is made with 
sparks.
/

Rush

Speedingspeedingspeeding by,
crowds disappear in the blink of an eye
so much has happened,
so much has been done.
Everyone is on the run.

Speedingspeedingspeeding by,
crowds- GONE in the blink of an eye.
So much has happened,
but little has been done,
why is everyone on the run?
//

3 comments:

  1. I love how you put "speedingspeedingspeeding by" like that in your last poem! Great job, Daisy! :)

    May @ Forever and Everly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work! I enjoyed all three poems! I don't think that you are a failure at all! :)

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!