Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Forgive Me, Everyone // Good Thing I Have Those Excuses


One and all, I am afraid I have decided to live dangerously....

You know how at EVERY WriMo I change my story?

Image result for merida headdesk
(it's like i can't stick to anything, guys. anything.)

Well... I'm going back to Dragoncologist at last. Fankids will still be there, waiting, but for now, I feel like a need to finish Dragoncologist. I really don't have any good reason. I do, however, have yesterday's list of excuses, so pick one of those and call that my excuse.


I feel kind of bad about this, but I had to remind myself that if I'm not at all enjoying my writing, and I mean not at all, the writing itself will be better if I write what I feel like I should.

Punish me if you must, o readers and writers, but I have made my decision; I have done what I must. 

Will I survive? Am I being overly dramatic? Do any of you even care what I write or not?
These indeed are important questions, and I shalt ponder them over a cup of tea.


4 comments:

  1. Aww, I'm sorry that you're not writing Fankids anymore! Fankids sounded really awesome to me, so I guess I'm a little sad I won't get to read it, but I'm glad you know what you want to write and are willing to go for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May, I still plan on writing Fankids in the VERY near future, but I can't shake the feeling that if I don't work on Dragoncologist, something bad will happen. Strange, I know. :P You may still get to read Fankids!

      Delete
  2. I think it's important to write the things that you FEEL like writing!! I think that's what makes writing flow and fun. 🎉🎉 But don't forget to write for yourself too. ;) I shall cheer you on, OF COURSE, but I think it's great to write for the pure love of just doing it. 😜 GOOD LUCK!!! Also omg dragonnnnnns. *flails wildly*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cait! I figure that as long as I don't write for a living, I better write for fun. :p Dragons are my favorite things ever. :p

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!