Saturday, January 7, 2017

10 Reasons Everyone Wants to be Boba Fett

Image result for boba fett memes\

1. He literally just stands around and looks cool, and everyone loves him for it.

2. He has a jetpack.

3. He has an awesome helmet

4. He gets paid to stand around and look cool

5. Super high-tech weapons

6. MANDALORIAN ARMOR

7. He's Boba Fett.

8. Gets to carry a blaster

9. Interesting backstory

10. He's in Star Wars.

//
Boba Fett. He just stands around in the background and looks cool.

4 comments:

  1. Number six speaks to me. I want some epic Mandalorian armor. XD
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who doesn't want Mandalorian armor?

      Delete
  2. Truer words were never spoken. Boba Fett is awesome.

    XD

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!