Friday, November 25, 2016

Things I'm Thankful For


Autumn, Landscape, Home, Rural, Rain
*

Now that Thanksgiving is over, and we've all recovered from socializing, I thought I'd post some things I'm thankful for.

//
1. Sunshine
2. Rain
3. Fantasy
4. Fiction
5. Books
6. Words
7. Starlight
8. Scrabble
9. Chocolate
10. The Online Community
11. The Real-Life Community
12. Randomness
13. Blue
14. Libraries
15. History
16. Star Wars
17. WiFi
18. Creativity
19. Hair
20. Shoes
//
Those were in no particular order.

*image is a free stock image

NANO. i CAN WIN THIS. i AM DAZZLE, DEFEATER OF MOUNTAINS! DEFENDER OF MAGICAL ANIMALS! AND UYOU;RE GONNA HEAR ME ROAR!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!