Monday, November 14, 2016

Rivers Update and Night Photography

DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT MOON TONIGHT? MAN.
I experimented with some bulb photography...
What do you guys think?





AND I GOT RIVERS A NEW WIG! It looks sooo much better than the old one. Her face mold still isn't my favorite... and the pictures aren't great, as I was babysitting when I took them and thus couldn't devote my full attention to the camera... LOL.











I love her little shoes... and the jacket is so cool!

And guys, I was thinking of scrapping ~Lost~... is that okay? LOL


BULLET JOURNALING HAS CHANGED MY LIFE. AND I'M STILL DISORGANIZED AND UNSCHEDULED BUT WHATEVER.
does anybody even read these messages?

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE MOON. But oh well. There are soooo many gorgeous pictures of it and I probably needed the sleep, so I'll just appreciate all the pics. xD

    katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!