Thursday, November 10, 2016

NaNoReveal 1

The moment you've all been waiting for...
My first NaNo Reveal.

A paragraph?
Yes. A paragraph!

  I didn't ask for them to move here. I didn't ask for them to treat me like this. I've noticed, though, that life has a nasty way of giving you just what you don't ask for. This, I've found, is something I 'just have to deal with.'
  There are  a lot of things I just have to deal with. Apparently they are one of those things. I just have to deal.
  It feels like my mom is constantly telling me to deal. Sometimes, though, I'm not sure what that means. I'm not sure how to just deal. 
  Anyways, in the scheme of life, I'm never the one dealing the cards. It seems like some unseen person is dealing the cards, and everyone has more than me. Then we sit down to play. I ask what we're playing, and they reply "schmmpff." I don't know how to play "schmmpff." No one will teach me how to, either. 

Well America, the election is over. Finally. I dreamed that the candidates died, at one point, and we had to start over.
d Clinton died

3 comments:

  1. *faints* That was awesome. :D
    •Madison•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Madi! That means a lot, considering you're going for a full-fledged novel! 50k, right?

      Delete
    2. Whoops, never saw this! I'm horrible at replying to comments on Blogger. XD Anyway, you're welcome! Awww, thanks! Actually, I have a really awful problem. Maybe you could help? :P I have around 90k, but I'm only 75% done with the plot. I don't know if anyone would want to read something that's as insanely long as I've made it! HELP, SOMEBODY, HELP

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!