Sunday, August 7, 2016

BIBPC 3: Challenge 1

Hi! BIBPC is STARTING up for the THIRD time! I'm on....

Team Popsicle

Team POPSICLE! Yay! *waves enthusiasticly at teammates*


So, the category was 'fuzzy'.

I went back and found this picture of a leaf I took in the beginning of spring. It's so purty.







Then I wrote a poem. Want to hear it? Of course you do:

Leaf

Growing, quietly.
Small buds appear on trees.
Bursting into light,
shades of green.
Soft fuzz on fingers,
light dapples through.
Leaves, beautiful.
Leaves, wonderful.
Leaves, a sign of spring.


~AnonymousA~

U-S-A! WE CAN WIN THE OLYMPICS! BUT , IF WE DON'T AND ENGLAND DOES, THAT'D BE COOL TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!