Monday, July 25, 2016

Two Friends of Mine :)

Two friends of mine have blogs, and I thought I'd share their links. :)

My friend Lemons (Who's collaborated with me before- remember when Naomi came in the mail?) has a blog called Life and the Lemons. :) It's a Christian site where Lemons and the Internet Cat Sue talk about life (and lemons.)

My other friend, ShuffleCat, started her blog just this week- It's a Star Wars/Harry Potter/Pokemon blog, where she generally writes fanfic and fangirls over anime. :)

I hope you check out their blogs, and be sure to comment! :)

~AnonymousA~

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I added you to Team Fantasy, if that's okay. Since I didn't let you know until a little later, you can have a few extra days past the deadline to submit your story. :)
    ~Josie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!