Monday, July 18, 2016

Studies in Character- Zeph

        image

       Who’s your best friend?
         Myself, obviously.

        You’re feeling miserable.  Who tries to cheer you up?  Does it work?  Do you appreciate it?
         Well, I usually don't feel miserable. But, if I ever did, I believe I'd go get on my boat, the Orion IV. Great boat, actuallly, even though she's about 30 years old.

What actually is the best way to cheer you up?
Hmm... oh, that's so difficult.... money? Boats? A boat of money? No, even better- a day without any responsibility whatsoever.

What’s your favorite comfort food?  Or what do prefer to eat when you’re sick?
I've never been sick, so how would I know?

You’re being congratulated on/for something.  How  do people congratulate you?
I don't know, considering the people I'm usually around haven't yet seemed to notice my many talents.

What’s your idea of a perfect date?
Wait, WHAT?! *tugs at collar nervously* Uh.... well, uh... Oh. I'd be there. Obviously. And it'd be on a boat. But, anyways, you know. 

What kind of relationship do you have with your parents?
Uh, never had a good one. Parents were murderers who got murdered. What was I s'posed to do, follow in their footsteps? I ran away when I was ten, the year before they were murdered.

If you could have anything at all, what would you want your parents to give you? (Not something tangible)
Uh.... I don't wanna go all 'deep' but eh, ya know, I guess it'd be great if... if they had given me hope that they wouldn't do... what they did. Or parts for Orion IV.

Hug or fist-bump?
Fist bump.

BONUS: Are you ticklish?
Uh, no. Obviously.


As you can see, Zeph is... well... he's interesting. He's my favorite character. Maybe it's because he has the most room for character growth. Maybe it's because he's really funny. Either way, I love Zeph. Sure, he's slightly materialistic, he has a weird obsession with his rusty old boat, and his best friend is himself, but that could-will-maybe-  change by 'The End'. 

~AnonymousA~

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!