Saturday, July 30, 2016

Harry Potter!

HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD COMES OUT EXACTLY ONE MINUTE AFTER MIDNIGHT!!!!
Okay, okay, deep breathing, stop hyperventilating, calm down.

I'm fangirling. I'm so excited. I have my wand, my popcorn, my trusty laptop, and a caseful of Harry Potter stuff to get me until tomorrow.

Image result for harry potter cursed child

EEEEEEEEEEEEE
Stop freaking out, Daisy, nobody cares but you and Layla and ShuffleCat

My mom thinks I'm crazy, XD
I go up to her tonight: I LIVE IN THE PERFECT TIME
Her reaction is something along the lines of, 'What on earth is wrong with you?'
I'm all, STAR WARS, HARRY POTTER, AND STAR TREK, ALONG WITH AMERICAN GIRL DOLLS AND INTERNET EXCESSIVE DISORDER I CAME UP WITH THAT JUST NOW, OH MY BROOMSTICK!

My family is like, 'Uh.....'


I love being a nerd!

Comment if you're buying it tomorrow!

:D

~AnonymousA~

1 comment:

  1. I am exited for the new harry potter too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!