Thursday, July 28, 2016

Fantasy vs Fiction Writing Camp

Josie added me to her writing camp! Thanks, Josie! I needed a break from noveling, XD









The Calling, Part 1

They say  that all of us are called to greatness. They say that there's something for each one of us to do. But what if we have trouble finding our calling?

 :

I am Aundria Popov. My whole family was killed in a car crash when I was seven years old. I was the only survivor of that horrific accident. I have been in and out of foster homes for the past five years.
I am fifteen now, and my grandmother has called me to come live with her. Such an overused word, call. A call can be from a phone, from a bird... or from God. 

My mother and father told me that I had a wonderful calling, but they could have been lying. 

My grandmother picked me up yesterday, and I now know that there are creatures in the shadows. Some are trying to restore light, while others crave to enlarge the darkness. I was told that I am the deciding piece, the princess. I may choose my side, and end the war.


 :

The thing is, this is my war, and I don't even know what side I'm on.

 :

It feels like walls are closing in around me, like I see the choices, but cannot decide. Someone help me, please, I beg daily. Grandmother says that I will know when help comes. That is why daily I go into the hallway, and look at the pictures. I know that, somehow, the help will come from one of them.

~AnonymousA~



4 comments:

  1. I don't know if I've already told you this but anonymous A you've been nominated for a bloggy award on my blog www.indollywood.wordpress.com I hope that you could also maybe cast some votes of your own!Thanks. -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I nominated some people! Thanks a million!

      Delete
  2. Awesome story! Thanks for filling in for missing team members.Next time you post your story, remember to leave me a link to it so I don't miss it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry! I meant to, but I was sooo busy this morning and yesterday...

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!