Monday, June 20, 2016

Star Wars ComLinks: Weapon of Choice


This has been hosted by: Jenmarie

So, I am supposed to choose a weapon. But I chose two.

In my star Wars imaginings, I have... a lightsaber and a blaster. XD 
The saber is optional. I don't usually use it.

I'd want a blaster like Han Solo's, but I'd want it to be green (my third fave color). A red strip down the side would be lovely, too. And possibly small.

My saber'd have to have a long handle, be elegantly curved, and simple...while being rugged-looking.

The kyber color would be a greenish-blue hue, very aqua.

I'm thinking the hilt would probably be silver with a grip made of leather. The entire saber would speak tones of rugged elegance.


~AnonymousA~



4 comments:

  1. Your lightsaber sounds super cool. :D Mine would probably be silver or orange or something.

    -Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your saber sounds awesome!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Great choices! I'd love to use a blaster, but I feel like I'd do better with a lightsaber cause I could just swing it around like crazy - instead of aiming with my blaster XD
    When I saw this post I was like - Awe, that's so cool that she did Jen's thing, too! XD Jen is my sister, btw ;)
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices and I love the idea of a stripe on the blaster!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!