Monday, June 27, 2016

Preparing to Move


I looked around our house. Well, what used to be our house. There were boxes piled up for the movers.


I closed my eyes. This is awful.


I hugged Uni close to me. She squawked angrily, so I put her down.


Naomi came in. "What's wrong, Molls?"



"It's just... I don't want to move." Even I know how pathetic that sounds.


"Gee, Molls, it's not that bad."


"I've lived in this house as long as I can remember!" I say. Naomi shakes her head.
"We'll be near the beach..." she begins, but I don't listen.



I march off to finish packing.


I was throwing the last few things in when Naomi came back.


"Molls... Your mom has news."

~AnonymousA~

1 comment:

  1. NEW NEW NEWS WHAT NEWS WHAT TELL ME AAAAAH

    ok sorry i hate cliffhangers

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!