Wednesday, June 1, 2016

FFWC: Teams and Challenge 1


The moment you have all been waiting for!
FFWC begins!
I had enough people for 5 teams of 2! :)








REMINDER: If you have a private blog, please notify me so that I may request permission to view it.


Here's a reminder of the rules:
After you see this post, you must set a timer for five minutes. During those five minutes, you must write a story (or poem, or teaser- whatever floats your canoe.) based off of those prompts. You may also use prompts from previous challenges
You will then have three days to post it on your blog.
I will add five points for prompts, it being turned in on time, and how well-written I think it was.
I will deduct five points for crude language or tardiness (love that word).
Also, please tell me in the post how many prompts you used. :)



 CHALLENGE ONE PROMPTS:

seasonfinale
via



 emergencyfries
via


tumblr_o5lrn7HG801u7ofv5o1_500


Have fun! 
~AnonymousA~






5 comments:

  1. Hi! :) I left a comment on a different page, but I'm not sure if you saw it..... Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate. :( My family's been pretty busy, but maybe I could participate some other time! :)
    Thanks!

    -Clara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! It's up! :)
    https://abarefootgal.wordpress.com/series/ffwc-entries/
    I hope it works. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a little confused about the timer :P . What happens if we don't finish in the five minutes?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!