Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Music Award!

Thanks for nominating me, DaisyMermaid!

image

Rules:
-Write ten songs that come on shuffle (no skipping)
-Write your favorite lyrics from each song
-Tag some people

My songs:
Home- Gabrielle Aplin
So I'm wishing, wishing further, for the excitement to arrive. It's just I'd rather be causing the chaos then laying at the sharp end of this knife.
All You Had to Do Was Stay- Taylor Swift
I've been pickin' up the pieces of  the mess you've made
Fight Song- Rachel Platten
Like a small boat on the ocean sending big waves into motion. Like how a single word can make a heart open. I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion.
Loyal- Lauren Daigle
I could never earn your heart, I could never reach that far. But you have pulled me close and never let me go.
Once and for All- Lauren Daigle
I say I believe... oh help me to lay it down, oh Lord I lay it down.
Never Grow Up- Talor Swift
Your little eyelids flutter 'cuz you're dreamin, so I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light.
My Revival- Lauren Daigle
I will walk, I will not faint. I will soar on wings like eagle's. I will rest in your everlasting name.
You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers!
Love Story- Taylor Swift
See the lights, see the party the ballgowns, see you make your way through the crowd and say hello...
Hello (From the Dark Side)- Royish Good Looks
Hello from the dark side! Do or do not there is no try! It's just not real easy to keep building death stars, but it don't matter, it clearly doesn't stop the Empire anymore.
I NOMINATE THE FOLLOWING:
*bows*

~AnonymousA~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!