Monday, May 23, 2016

OH MY GOODNESS, OH MY GOODNESS!

SQUEE!
TEN FOLLOWERS!

OH MY GOODNESS!

This was literally one of those run around screaming moments.



My followers are as follows:
Hadley Kennedy
OurAmericanGirlDollhouse
A Doll's Life
Kayla Burton
Anika Walkes
Jeanne
Clara
Canadian Doll Notebook
and...
Taylor Byrid! Thanks for being my tenth follower!

I can't follow you guys back, but thanks! It means so much to me. 



I know you're all wondering how the dolls reacted to this.

Well....



CHAOS ERUPTED!



Thank you guys, once again. This is just amazing.

Now, to go clean up the kitchen...


~AnonymousA~

13 comments:

  1. Yay for 10 followers! That is so awesome, AA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *smiles* I just had to follow you. Also, I'm Daisymermaid on my blog, and I'm the one who couldn't find your blog and contacted you through delightful world of dolls! I'm just trying to make that happen on my google+...
    No, you go clean the kitchen! XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't you follow other people?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I love your blog. ;)

    <3 Miri <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. CutePolarBear5/24/16, 7:45 AM

    Congratulations! I'm a follower too, you know. Just by email. :)

    CutePolarBear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 10 followers, Anonymous A!! Don't forget your email followers, though! I'm one of them! :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You certainly deserve it, your blog is amazing!
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm also an email follower . . . ;)
    P. S. How did you get the word-count goal on your sidebar?

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY FOR YOU!
    I can't follow you, because your blog isn't wordpress, but YAY!
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!