Sunday, April 3, 2016

Poem of the Day- Day 3

Night

Days, when they retire, become quite a different sight-
Days, when they retire, take on the form of Night.
Night, this creature, this otherworldly thing,
They are so mysterious, one must wonder what they mean
by messing up our fun, turning excitement into exhaustion,
They honestly really cause me some frustration!
But thankfully,
I am a all-turnal creature.
I learned to be one- it's a rather useful feature. 
You stay up late, never tired,
you wake up early, never tired.
All times became wonderful the day I learned how
to enjoy Night and Day without furrowing my brow.
Although, I won't say no to a nap once in a while...


~AnonymousA~

7 comments:

  1. Wow!!!!!!! Did you write that???????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... that is 100% me.

      Delete
    2. OMYSTARS! YOU'RE SO GOOD AT POEMS!!!!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, this was cool! :D I really enjoyed it. :)
    ♥Megan
    P.S. Oh no. Your guest post didn't send... :[]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      And what?! Oh no!

      Delete
    2. Yeah... :/
      But I got the interview questions up on the page! Maybe you could copy the questions and paste them just in case it doesn't send again. :|
      ♥Megan

      Delete
  3. Great job with the poetry! Love it!
    Anonymous K

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!