Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Mattel, You Did it Again!

Mattel, you have stolen my cash. I cannot believe that you are forcing me to buy this by making it so unbelievably exciting for those of us who watch the webisodes.

What am I talking about?

Just oh. I love Rosabella, and since I have Dexter... I'll need Daring. And 'Epic Winter'? -dies-

I am not crazy about the molded on tights. Seriously, Mattel? Would it be so hard to make tights? And Daring looks... girly. Like they took Dexter and died his hair blonde. -sighs- 


The packaging looks like Frozen. -Pictures Elsa's daughter joining the EAH doll crew-

I Googled EAH Epic Winter.


Look:


via

-hands Mattel my money-

~AnonymousA~

7 comments:

  1. Those look so awesome! I haven't bought an ever after high doll in a while..I'm really wanting to get melody piper first though, since I've been waiting for her doll when I first saw the webisodes a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Daughter of the Snow Queen? *squeaks* GAH!!! Oh, no. Like I need more EAH dolls!:/ LOL!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, same. It's not like I have, -starts counting-

      Delete
  3. O_O I might be buying that set.... I love Rosabella Beauty...
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daring does look girly, yeah.
    But this is the prototype... THE LATER VERSION HAS MOLDED-ON HAIR ON DARING!!! D':
    Mattel... *sighs*

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!