Monday, April 25, 2016

Foggy

Hey guys... remember my BIBPC 2 Challenge 2 picture?


Well, that was a picture of my chicken Foggy. He died yesterday. He had a good long run, guys. He was old. May he rest in peace.

I declare today a national day of mourning.

This is hard, because it feels like we've.... accepted it if I'm typing this. It feels more real to write it. Like it's not just a dream. But it isn't a dream, and he's happier now than he ever was here on earth. He was a great chicken. 

~AnonymousA~

9 comments:

  1. :( !!!!!!!!!!! *sniffs* I remember many chicken funerals that i have had before. I wish we lived close to each other so that we could plan a HUGE funeral for Foggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose pets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I'm so sorry!:( He must have been a great chicken.:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my five other chickens too. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. RIP Foggy. :(
    Seeing as we have 24,000 chickens, I don't pay much attention when one dies, but I know it would be sad for a pet chicken. We used to have a pet chick but he disappeared once when he was outside... yeah.
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I just realized how un-sympathetic that sounds... :[] Sorry.
      ♥Megan

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!