Thursday, April 14, 2016

Character Studies- April (Thanks to Studies in Character!)

 So, I know Loren does this, and I feel like I should do this more... (Looks at previous novels)

So, thanks to morgandusky.wordpress.com, because for once I'm actually doing this.

image

This character is from my current project.
Her name is currently Lyrica Akusuki. 


 WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

My relatives, music, the dark… and water. Other than that, I’m good.


DO YOU HAVE A TEMPER?

Well, not really. In fact, I usually just give in to whatever people want me to do.


WHAT KIND OF THINGS WOULD MAKE YOU LOSE YOUR TEMPER?

Honestly, I think if I had one, opera. I hate it. So showy.

IF YOU’RE ANGRY, HOW DO YOU (TRY TO) CALM DOWN?

I usually just go into my room and talk to my cat. Er, I did, until I realized she could talk, anyways.

YOU’RE IN AN ARGUMENT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND/SIGNIFICANT OTHER.  WHAT’S IT ABOUT?

Probably about my insistence on saving the world. Really though… i think it’s my destiny.

WHAT’S YOUR WORST HABIT?

Giving up.

IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?

My hair would be blonde, to match my sister. Nobody believes we’re sisters because she’s a musical phenomenon, and I’m seemingly average.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY?
Well… I’d not give in, not be scared. I’d do whatever it took to save this here universe.


YOU’RE WORKING WITH A GROUP OF PEOPLE ON SOME KIND oF OBJECT.  WHAT ROLE DO YOU PLAY?  (LEADER, STRATEGIST, LABORER, ETC.)  DO YOU LIKE YOUR ROLE?

Laborer. Underpaid laborer. And I hate it. I could also be the “unlikely hero”.

BONUS: WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF ANIMAL?


Cats. My cat is paying me to say that.

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!