Saturday, March 26, 2016

Arrivals Season 2: Part 3


Naomi C. looked down at her dress. "Well," she began tentatively, "My parents died when I was very young. My grandparents took me and my little sister in. We loved living with them. Grandma and Grandpa were like modern-day hippies. It was so cool,"


"But then one day... I woke up, and they were gone. Just a note on the table- "Gone to Switzerland. Noos will eesouy. Gniteem gone ot fo seippih. yam have.."


She looked away. "I have no clue what it means."


"If any of you could help me, I would be SO grateful."


She shut her eyes. "It means the world to me."

~AnonymousA~

3 comments:

  1. Ooh! Awesome! It's backwards! I can't wait for her to find out!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!