Monday, February 15, 2016

Molly's Birthday 2016

Hello, readers! Today Molly had a birthday party, but I didn't get to take any photos at the actual party- although, if I had, you would have seen that Molly got two books, a doll, some Star Wars collectibles, unicorn figurines, and even a giant lollipop.

About three years ago, my beautiful Molly had her first birthday with me. Since then, she has been 11 three times. :) Enjoy yourself, Molly. You'll be 11 forever.

I'm turning it over to Molly now...


Hello! Today I turned 11! We listened to Plumb and had a dance-off, and Isabelle won the dance-off. I came in third and my cousin Kaya came in second.


We were going to have my party outside, but the weather didn't cooperate. It rained and poured. Luckily our town gym was open!

Bye!
~AnonymousA~

7 comments:

  1. Hey AA! It's your turn for WordCrafters! :D Mallory and AG Dolls and Fun were not able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My first thought: AHHHHH!
      My second thought: YAY!!
      :) How long do I have to work on it again?

      Delete
    2. It would be nice if you can get it done in 3 days, but it's okay if you can't. I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy yourself, Molly. You'll be 11 forever.
    LOL! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD! She probably will be 11 forever... :p

      Delete
  3. Molly's birthday party sounds like a blast!:D Happy Eleventh birthday!;D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Molly says of course it was a blast; It was her birthday!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!