Sunday, February 21, 2016

Book Review: The Impossible Quest: Escape From Wolfhaven Castle

Today I will be doing a review on a book I  read recently...

Image result for Impossible Quest #1

Title: The Impossible Quest: Escape From Wolfhaven Castle
Author: Kate Forsyth
Pages:185
Genre: Fantasy Fiction/Adventure
Favorite Quote: "We needed a pebble to tell us that?"
Random Quote: "She was spinning gray wool into lumpy thread." page 150, line 20
Publisher: Kane Miller, a division of Scholastic
Where you can buy: HERE

The Impossible Quest series follows four children as they search for four magic beasts from a very old legend. It begins with Tom, the kitchen boy, walking in the woods. He meets a mysterious man who tells Tom to 'tell his lord to beware'. Tom cannot seem to be able to tell the lord. When Arwen, the witch, tells the king much the same, Tom thinks they are safe. Little does he know that Wolfhaven Castle is about to be attacked.


I enjoyed this book. I found it a little hard to get started, and quite honestly, it reminded me of several other books I had read. It was good though, once you got started. I was especially delighted because it *SPOILER* involves a unicorn. *END OF SPOILER* 
It is short, with only 185 pages. It makes for good light reading, unless you are scared of *SPOILER* monsters with tusks. *END OF SPOILER*.
All things considered, I would read it again. In fact,  I can't wait to read the next book! I definitely recommend.
~AnonymousA~


2 comments:

  1. This book sounds interesting.:) Great review!
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma! That means a lot!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!