Thursday, December 24, 2015

On The Twelfth Day of Christmas.....

IT'S HERE! EEP!
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my dolly gave to me

Twelve green gifts,


Eleven Christmas cookies,



Ten gorgeous wreaths,



Nine Christmas trees,



Eight Christmas movies,

Seven books for reading

Six dolls for hugging


FIVE GOLDEN THINGS!



1. an apology
2. a hug
3. a birthday party
4. unicorns

Four IOUs,



1. You are silly, oh owner of mine, to overlook how divine I am.
2. Goodnight, sleep tight, I will not bite.
3. Narwhal, oh Narwhal, what is your name?
Three sentences,


Two dolls I love,


and a dolly by some sort of tree!
~AnonymousA~

THIS IS MY 100TH POST! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!