Sunday, December 20, 2015

On the Sixth and Seventh Days of Christmas...

I missed yesterday because we were at Walmart FOREVER last night! Ugh. By the time we got home, it was WAYYY too late for any posting or reading or anything but sleeping.

So I had to do a post on Sunday.

On the seventh day of Christmas my dolly gave to me



Seven books for reading

Six dolls for hugging


FIVE GOLDEN THINGS!



1. an apology
2. a hug
3. a birthday party
4. unicorns

Four IOUs,



1. You are silly, oh owner of mine, to overlook how divine I am.
2. Goodnight, sleep tight, I will not bite.
3. Narwhal, oh Narwhal, what is your name?
Three sentences,


Two dolls I love,


and a dolly by a pine tree!

(Is it a pine tree or not?!)

~AnonymousA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!