Thursday, November 26, 2015

Arrivals: Part Six


Dear Diary, 
     Aunt Mia agreed to let me stay through Thanksgiving. I am happy, but worried. I'm leaving tomorrow. I...I can't leave. I see that now. But I can't let them see how it worries me. I will stay with Aunt Mia. I will! or will I? I don't know what to do. But I've got to make up my mind.


~Music~

~I've got  24 hours to decide... will I stay or will I hide?
I'm not feelin' fine..... I gotta.....
decide...~




HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

~AnonymousA~

2 comments:

  1. EEEK! I can't wait for the next part and to know what she's going to decide! Great job on the series!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!