Saturday, October 17, 2015

Arrivals: Part Two

I've now been with this family almost a week. But not in this house. I stayed with Miss A's aunt and uncle for a few days before we all traveled back to Miss A's house. Molly seems to be the nerdy type,Isabelle is pretty ditzy. Sophia is kind of a baby, Lucy is kind of prim, and Harriett is a fashion type. Not that I don't like them or anything, because I like them ok. It's just that I liked living with my aunt, Mia. She was a singer.But the child welfare people didn't like that I was constantly traveling and never in school. 
From Jenna-Grace's diary, October 17, 2015

We now know that she misses her aunt.
What we don't know is who posted this diary entry on the web.
We do know that she is insecure because she has trouble reading.
She's afraid of being hurt.
She needs a friend.




To be continued....

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Poor Jenna-Grace! I hope something good happens soon to cheer her up :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!