Sunday, August 2, 2015

Isabelle's Camp Journal 02- Revenge on Rock Walls

Dear Diary,
              Soon after meeting my new sister, Lucille Riven-Delle, I learned that Harriett had fallen off the rock wall and broken her leg. I wrote this poem about it:
                                                                  Rock Wall Revenge
                                   Oh Rock Wall, Oh Rock Wall, how could you do this to me?
Oh Rock Wall, Oh Rock Wall, how can you not see?
My sister has been wronged by you-
You hurt her! What did she do?
Her leg has been wounded! Her heart has been broken!
Her sisters declare revenge!
Oh Rock Wall, Oh Rock Wall, now you see,
Why we declare war, my sisters and me.
It's lunch time now- bye!
                                   -Isabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!