Wednesday, August 12, 2015

~Frosted Bangs and Updates~

First things first, I entered a few photos in the county fair, and they called today and said I won "Most Creative"! They didn't say for which photo, but Cupid says "How could it not be the one of me?" and I'm singing with a friend in the talent show, so please be praying for us.:)

Without further ado.... CUPID!
Hello!



This is the one I entered in the fair. :p












I'm sorry it was so short, but I've been taking lots of photos lately so there are more on the way. 
NOTICE: Sophia and Harriett are having a joint birthday pool party sometime this month. Harriett's leg has not been fixed, but hopefully she will be 'cured' by the party!
And due to the start of school, posting may be only on weekends for a little while.
Later Alligators!
                    ~AnonymousA

Edit: I won several second place ribbons, one best in show, a few third place, a couple of blues, and a creativity award. And after a rough practice, my friend and I finished our performance strong. Even though we didn't win, our friend did, and we couldn't be happier!
                                                                                               

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on all the awards! That is awesome!
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!