Tuesday, July 21, 2015

~Lost~ Prologue

LOST- A Happy Days With AnonymousA ORIGINAL STORY!
                                                                      ~LOST~
                                                               Episode 1- Prologue
    It's all my fault. If I had stopped Mother, she wouldn't be in jail. I wouldn't have been banished as more punishment for Mother. I'd be fine. I have to get back into the city. I MUST! No matter what her Majesty, Queen Victorius says, I will return. I will return with the other outcasts. As an army. To attack the City of Shining Lights. We will be free, or we will be NOTHING.













That's right, Molly is starring in a story of mine! I'm sorry I haven't been online lately. The next part of the story is coming soon! May the Narwhals light your path!
                                                                                            -AnonymousA






2 comments:

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!