Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Cindy's Sentiments 02 (Plus: 30th Post!)

Hi! It's me, Cindy again. AnonymousA wanted me to point out that today is her 30th blog post, and that she hit 5 followers. 



(Sorry for the blurry photos!)
I went to... the movies! I know it was dangerous, but I just had to sneak in to see 'Home'. I almost sang a few times! I almost didn't make it back before AnonymousA got back into the car, but I made it just in time! It was so, so exhilarating! I sang on the way back, but very very quietly, almost in a whisper. I even brought back a souvenir:  


It's a Boov McDonald's toy! It's sooooo cute! Sorry for the bad photo quality, AnonymousA took these with her phone. Oh, and to correct my last post, Anna is a 16" doll, not a 12". Sorry Anna!
In other news, AnonymousA has not ordered Kristoff yet, and I'm kind of happy about that. I'm not so sure I'm ready for another doll to move into the doll room just yet. I'm still a bit shy around the 18" dolls, though I am starting to get used to them. I've gotta go now- Thanks for reading! Thanks for 5 followers! Later!
- Cindy

1 comment:

  1. It's not a big deal. I just wanted to make sure you knew what I was! :) Sounds like you had quite an adventure!

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!