Saturday, January 31, 2015

Harriett's Sandy Photo Shoot

The other day, it was so  nice and warm... Photo shoot weather! Harriett insisted that she go out... and I'm glad she did!  I had a a lot of fun taking these!

"Hello there!"

Doesn't she look so sweet?







Feet!





"Wheee!"

A dolly sized cave...

deer prints!

It's the perfect size cave!

Hello down there!











I love this one!





What's over there?

More sand of course!

"Bye guys!"

Harriett really really enjoyed doing this photo shoot, and I did too! It was very fun! I hope to post again very soon!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty pictures!
    ~L.Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cave is super cool! Harriet looks really cute! I love that top!:)
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!