Hullo, I'm Daisy, an introverted ADHD girl with a blog and a dream. I'm a dictating authoress, and my book characters will do as I say because I say so
and because I'm batgirl.
I like dolls, books, facts and information, sci-fi, fantasy, the Internet, 76% cacao midnight dark chocolate, and correcting people's grammatical and factual errors. But I'm told I'm really fun to be around, so stay awhile! Have some coffee/chai/peach tea/iced tea because caffeinated beverages, baby!
A list of facts (because rambling lists are fun)
- I'm short (I'm a hobbit)
- I like to wear black shirts with colorful pants/jackets/shoes/etc.
- My favorite books are Warriors and The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making
- I'm INTP: introverted, intuitive, thinking, prospecting.
- I really like commas
- Yes, it does matter how much cacao is in my chocolate.
- Because I'm ADHD, caffeine works backwards!
- I like Star Wars, Harry Potter, LotR/the Hobbit, Star Trek, Batman, LEGOs, Ant-man, Thor...
- K2S0 and C3P0 are the best Star Wars characters.
- I'm a wandering dragoncologist.
- I have a dragon army
- I'm a Christian (JESUS SAVES)
- Sarcasm is EVIL unless I am the one using it. Then it's fine.
- It's a trap!
- Southern and proud.
This blog is for amusement purposes only. You are generally not expected to take my advice, take me seriously, or expect me to follow through on anything. You can, however, expect lots of nonsense and fandom references!
This blog started with one strange little computer nerd who liked to take pictures of her AG dolls. What started as a doll blog grew with her, into a randomness blog where everything and anything could be covered. Writing, photography, art, dolls, dragons, gifs, books... basically whatever the rambling authoress decides to post.