Monday, August 7, 2017

Brief Hiatus

Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials....

I'm sorry to say that I will be going on a brief hiatus. See, lightning struck my house and um, while the house is still standing and we're all okay and that, the modem is dead. Which means, no Internet.

No Internet.


At all.

None.

Image result for ET I'll be right here gif

*cue panicking* *cue survival mode* *dramatic lighting*'

Ahem, yes. So I'll be on hiatus until either Wednesday or Thursday. Hopefully Wednesday. The good news is, I'll be working on renovating my room (lots!! of!! bookshelves!!) and also planning some blog posts (I have a few ideas, guys) and writing for the Scribbler's Challenge and OH, FIGURING OUT SCRIVENER. 

But I shall return.

Image result for ET I'll be right here gif

//

HOW WILL LIFE GO ON WITHOUT THE INTERNET??

Image result for lego batman batman out gif


5 comments:

  1. Ohhh so that's why you haven't responded to any of my texts XD!! I was like: "Uh Daisy, are you dead?" Darn lightning! I hope it gets fixed soon! We miss your batmany-nerdiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. Will be looking forward to welcome you back soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOO! But it's good you're okay. That sounds terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Glad it was just the modem!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!