Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Publication Date Change




Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!

So, my technical team ran into some unexpected difficulties, and thus, publication date has been moved to August 1st. The blog tour should still be up and running starting the 28th of this month so if you're interested in participating, drop me a comment. 


I'd love to hit the publish button right now this minute and just be done and celebrate and maybe eat some chocolate but...

Image result for sad gif

Alas. *plays a tiny violin*


Image result for sad gif
okay, i actually just really liked this gif. I could've posted the post without it. but it's the mad hatter, guys. 


I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALLLLL FOR THE AMAZINGLY KIND COMMENTS AND SUPPORT. it all means SO much to me. You guys are the best. Chocolate for everyone! 

//

Sorry to give you all such a short update post... I know updates are the worst. They're boring and short and take up valuable time, right? and Time doesn't like to be wasted. I wasted Time's time! Now he won't share his thyme!

....okay, what? You know what, never mind. In other news, was anyone else watching american ninja warrior yesterday? When Jake Murray fell I just about cried- no corndog shenanigans at all this year! *cries tears*

//

Did I waste your thyme time? If so, I am so sorry. DID you guys watch American Ninja Warrior? Are corndog shenanigans your favorite?

Image result for lego batman batman out gif



7 comments:

  1. My fam is watching ANW right now! Idk if Jake Murray went already tho. And agh, sorry about all the publishing difficulties! Writing is hard. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Jake Murray went at the very end. Ugh, writing is so very hard.

      Delete
  2. Hi Daisy! Just wanted to let you know that I’ve sent out an email to all the participants of The Scribbler's Challenge with more details on it. Let me know ASAP if you didn’t receive the email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the blog tour! It's kind of funny though, my 1 year blogaversary is a day before it starts! I don't really watch ANW but I probably should. Right now for me it's America's Got Talent and World of Dance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! AND IKR YOUR BLOGEVERSARY! so excited. ANW is amazing. I used to watch AGT more but... idk... I'm into Agents of SHEILD right now.

      Delete
  4. I didn't see it, but ARGH HE FELL NOOOOO I LOVE DA CORNDOG SHENANIGANS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!