Thursday, July 27, 2017

And So The Blog Tour Begins!




Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!

If you remember, I am publishing my novelette on August 1st. It will be available on Amazon for free on release day. :)
As you may recall, I had a blog tour sign-up form up for about a week. Thus, now that everything's all figured out and the tour starts TOMORROW (cue le gasp) I am posting the list of people and the dates they will post on so that you can follow along this trai- wait, who said it was a train? Clearly it's a convoy of space shuttles, good sir.

  • 28th- Evy (Author interview)
  • 29th- Rebekah (Character interview)
  • 31st- Sophie (Character Interview)
  • 1st- Zuri (Author interview)
  • 2nd- Pip (Author interview)
So.... that's that! I am SO EXCITED and THANK YOU SO MUCH to these lovely ladies who have volunteered to do the blog tour! Their sites are all amazing, so be sure to click their links.

Image result for yay gif

//

Image result for lego batman batman out gif

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited, Daisy! And your book will be free on the release day? When is the release day so I can take advantage of this? I'm so happy for you, girl!

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of your book?? I need to read it!!

    - Ziona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called "A Beautiful Disaster" and it's avaliable for preorder on Amazon. Thank you SO MUCH!

      Delete
  3. It's so sad that I was away when you posted sign-ups, or I would have totally participated!! :( Oh, well. I'm so excited for you!! :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you'd still like to, I could add you last-minute. :p

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!