Friday, July 14, 2017

295 FOLLOWERS



Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!

Um, this morning you guys kind of gave me the best surprise ever. See, I was texting Sophie  and trying to show her how to check her feedburner- then I almost fell out of my desk chair beacause apparently 262 of you follow me by email?? And I mean.. WHAT? Last I checked there really weren't that many of you and now I have an army there are a whole bunch of you?




Image result for lots of people gif
this is how many of you there are.

Someone explain how I have 295 total. What did I do? When I started blogging I honestly expected to have like... one follower. Maybe two. SO THIS MADE MY NERDY LITTLE HEART SING. Celebratory chocolate for all!

Image result for falling out of chair gif
real footage of me falling out of my chair.

Sophie and I were basically yelling in all caps at each other about it- like "WHAT NO ARE YOU KIDDING?" "NO BUT I THINK I'M DREAMING." 

So my sister Missy Misc. is playing 'Shiny' from Moana on repeat for celebration. Can we take a moment to talk about how great that song is?

Image result for tamatoa gif
I love it.

Now back to the point.

Thank you guys so much. I can't even begin to describe how much this means to me- 295 of you care about my nerdy ramblings and strange writings and sarcastic Batman references. *offers all of you Pepsis and dark chocolate* I just can't believe it. 

Image result for lego batman i win gif
actual footage of me after adding the blogger followers to the email followers. yes, i am a lego batman polar bear. be quiet, humans.

Things are getting mushy now, so I'm  gonna go. But once again, thank you SO much. and remember, on the 17th, you will type daisy-paquet.blogspot.com to get to this site. 


YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING. Have a great day!

//

Image result for lego batman batman out gif

8 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you have 200+ followers! Yes, this is real Daisy, don't make me pinch you through my phone screen again! XD lets all play Shiny on repeat to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so amazing! You're almost to 300! So happy for you, girl!

    ~ Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost three hundred followers? *jaw drops* I shouldn't be surprised though, your blog is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha 'Shiny' was my favorite song from the Moana soundtrack. My friend and I memorized all of the words and randomly scream the lyrics during lunch. Everyone stares at us. Needless to say, it's great. ALMOST 300 FOLLOWERS!!! *bugs friends to subscribe to this amazing blog* When you reach 300, we need to have a party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss that is beautiful. and THANK YOU. YES. VIRTUAL PARTY. WITH BATMAN.

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!