Saturday, June 3, 2017

Updates (I Have a New Blog?!)




Hello, butterflies and moths!
what do you mean i said the wrong thing? i would never-
*looks up*
oh.

ahem.


Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!


Today is the start of a new era.
For several years now, this one blog has hosted all of my interests.

Today, however, this shall change.

From now on, Threepio and the McIntire crew will have their own blog.

That's right-


This blog, however, will continue to be for writing and photography.

So, if you want to see a new era for Threepio and the McIntire crew, hop over there. :)


This has been an extremely short post, but it had to be done. Here's to a more substantial post tomorrow!

//
Have a great weekend! watch LEGO Batman for me.

Image result for lego batman batman out gif
yeah this is a staple. 



4 comments:

  1. OOH THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! Will definitely check out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, May! I figure most people are just here for one or the other? Either writing or... basically glorified toy photography?

      Delete
  2. Neat! I'll definitely take a look at your new blog! :D

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!