Wednesday, June 21, 2017

The Sister Tag {Wait, Daisy Has Siblings?}



Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!

So, I'd seen The Sister Tag floating around, and then Sophie and her sister did it, and I was like, Huh, I should do that.
Then I was like... I don't think I've ever talked about my siblings on my blog.




Related image


So.

Ahem.

This tag was made by Kenzie @ Stuffie Adventures. If you are tagged, you and your sister(s) answer the following questions- fairly simple. If you can find your sisters, that is...

Thus, after a lot of searching and pleading, I give you... THE SISTER TAG.

Introducing....
Missy Misc. and Grumpalump! (they chose their names; i take no credit)

Me, Missy Misc., and Grumpalump- see a family resemblance?





Which one of you is older?
Grumpalump: I'm the youngest!
Missy Misc.: I am the middle child.
Daisy: *raises hand* I am the firstborn of the clan McNerd.

What is your FAVORITE thing to do together?
Grumpalump? Um... play games?
Daisy: Like...?
Grumpalump: Clue!
Missy Misc. Um. Playing Clue wrong.
Daisy: Yeah, we do that a lot.

What is your sister's favorite food?
Grumpalump: Daisy's is.... I don't know? Cheese sticks?
Daisy: It is dark chocolate, child. Do you not know me at all.
Grumpalump: Missy's is... I really don't know.
Missy Misc.: Daisy: Chocolate. Grumpalump... mayo.
Daisy: Grumpalump is... mayo. Missy's is.... watermelon.


What's a character trait the other(s) have that you admire/appreciate?
Grumpalump: Well that Daisy does novels and that Missy does MixieQ's.
Missy Misc.: That Daisy writes stories and that Grumpalump... gets like one sheet of school. And everyone likes her.
Daisy: True dat! I like Missy's drive to just do right... all the time. She doesn't really procrastinate. And yeah, everyone loves Grump.

What's a character trait in the other that you DON'T appreciate?
Grumpalump: When you two get mad at me...
Missy: Ummm.... I don't like Daisy's cat. And Grump.... that everyone lovvvess her.
Daisy: ...... I don't like the mean streak you two have. Also... I thought, Missy, that you admired that everyone loves Grump?

What's one hobby you have that the other(s) don't have?
Grumpalump: Well... drawing.
Missy: Quilting.
Daisy: *holds up NaNoWriMo t-shirt* *holds up camera* *holds up computer* *drops it all*

Who keeps a cleaner room?
Grumpalump: Missy... Sorry, Daisy, but it's true.
Missy: Grump. Not Daisy.
Daisy: ....Missy. *sighs* I must be honest, my idea of cleaning is having ONE pile of stuff instead of six.

How do the others annoy you?
Grumpalump: Yelling.
Missy Misc.: Not leaving me alone.
Daisy: *glares* not getting my fandom references.

Describe each other in three words.
Grumpalump: For Missy.... smart, fun, funny. For Daisy- weird, funny, nice.
Daisy: ....Okay, um. Missy is quiet, self-sufficient, and strong. Grump is sweet (sometimes), honest, and bright.
Missy Misc.: Daisy is... unorganized, writer-y, and.... fandom-y. Grump is: grumpy, organized, and sweet (sometimes).
Daisy: If I could describe myself in three words, though, it'd be I. AM. BATMAN.

How do you three differ personality-wise?
Grumpalump: Daisy likes novels, I like drawing, and Missy likes cats. I mean we all like cats, but there's something that feels like Missy likes cats.
Missy Misc.: Daisy is writer-y and Grump is extroverted. And I.... am... introverted.
Daisy: YES. GRUMP IS AN EXTROVERT AND IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE?? Also Missy likes.... get this... athletics. Like WHAT?

Why do love your sisters?
Grumpalump: Because you guys are my sisters and God wanted us to love everyone.
Missy Misc.: Because... you're my sisters.
Daisy: Because... you're my sisters? Is this a trick question? I mean, I like Batman 'cuz he's Batman?

//

Yeah, we're weird. We love each other, I promise you. :p My poor brother wanted to be included, and since he took the picture of the three of us, I thought I'd mention him. I would've let him answer questions too, but this is... The sisters tag, you know....

awww. i trained him well. you can call him creeper.

I NOMINATE ANYONE WHO HAS A SISTER.

I have done my duty.

//

Do you have siblings? Have you ever mentioned yours? I bet you all have, you're better than I am. Do your siblings read with you? Do you ever play Clue wrong?



19 comments:

  1. This is by far one of the best, funniest, and just all around most amazing posts you've ever done. XD I'm dying of laughter! Yeah, Grump is the most liked (sorry Daisy! Sorry Missy!). I miss your siblings, they're hilarious, and have amazing gift ideas XD. Your brother has nice photo skills as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thanks, Sophie! Grump, Grump, Grump... where to begin?? And yeah, Creeper is surprisingly good with cameras.

      Delete
  2. Your sisters are great! I guess I have to do this now. Maybe I'll talk to my honorary sister too and see if she wants to join us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks, Evy! and YES! You should do it!!

      Delete
  3. This was awesome! You all make a great team because everyone has different strengths; if you came across a problem you could tackle it!
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea you had sisters or brothers, lol! And AGH YOUR SIBLINGS ALL SEEM SO CUTE. Even though I still can't imagine you with anything other than purple hair. XDD

    may @ forever and everly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD I'm not sure anyone knew?? and they can be pretty cute, when they're not being annoying... And XD, that NaNo propic will haunt me all my days...

      Delete
  5. YOU HAVE SIBLINGS?! SAY WHAT?! *jaw drop*
    Okay, this post was hilarious! You three are so funny! But oh my word, Daisy... The three words you would use to describe yourself.... LOLOL!! XD
    SPEAKING OF BATMAN - I WATCHED THE LEGO BATMAN MOVIE!! YAY ME!!! XD
    ~Jaclynn~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Yup, I do- three siblings! and thanks! Missy and Grump are glad to be 'internet famous'- even though I told them that they aren't actually. And I *am* batman/batgirl. The shiniest batgirl of all.

      WHA?? DID YOU LOVE IT??

      Delete
  6. I don't have any sisters... *cries* I do have two brothers, though, so there's that. I dunno if I've ever mentioned them, though. And they both love to read, though we don't necessarily read together. Also, your sisters sound fun! I love the picture. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! I'll share mine with you. :) And thanks!

      Delete
    2. What a big beautiful family Daisy and setting the example for perhaps two more little bookworms to follow you! The only problem with that is that you have to share books. But on the plus side you can stay, 'remember when I recommend that book to you.. I'm always right' :D

      Delete
    3. XD Yep, older sister is always right.

      Delete
  7. Aww, I have a sister too and she is my best friend. :) I also have an older brother. He is a pest, still, even at 40. LOL! Siblings, you gotta love them.

    ginnie / http://www.fakingitmostly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey-- just wanted to stop by and check out your blog because you left such a sweet comment on mine <3 lovely blog you have here. I have two sisters as well, I love this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!