Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

{Fantastical Vacation Spots} (GIFS! MEDIOCRITY!)



Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials! 


I, your amazing and wonderful host, am here to give you the summer getaways you can never ever actually get to! I'm amazing, I know.


Image result for you're welcome moana gif
I hate when a gif cuts the person off mid-word ugh


This post is for if you're not planning on going on an awesome vacation but you realllly want to fantasize about an awesome vacation. clearly i have tickets to every place listed here and i will sell them to you
So let's just begin, shall we?



#1: The Batcave

Image result for lego batman seriously gif
clearly a lego batman gif was needed, guys.

  1. Internet
  2. It's a cave
  3. Batman themed EVERYTHING
  4.  Butler.
  5. Internet again.
  6. No other people. (because tbh we're kicking batman out when we get there.)


See what I mean? It's just 100% the best. I'd offer to sell you my ticket there but I'm planning on using it... ahem, moving on...

#2: Tamatoa's Lair (Moana)

Image result for tamatoa gif

You really need any more reasons than that?  No? Good. Let's continue.

#3: Narnia

Image result for narnia gif

THROUGH THE WARDORBE, AND INTO THE HAUNTS OF CHILDHOOD SO THAT WE MAY TAKE IT OVER AND BE THE RULERS. Wait, did I say 'we'? Clearly, I meant I. I will rule the Narnia. An amazing and adventurous place where animals talk. 

#4:  Hogwarts/Ilvermorny/Other Magical Schools

Image result for hermione granger gif
hermione is so impressed with my number-four-ing of schools.

*tosses quills and spellbooks in the air*  ONWARD TO MAGIC SCHOOL LET US GOOOOO. Magic schools are diverse, but it is common to find British people, evil villains, and animals there. I suggest wearing robes and hat to get you in the mood.

#5: A Galaxy Far, Far Away

Image result for star wars gif
Let's go.

Darth Vader clearly approves this message. 100%. All the way. Greatly varied vacation spots and exotic food! Immerse yourself in the many, many, many local cultures! Get involved in a war and learn to lift thing with your mind!

#6: CAMP HALF-BLOOD


Image result for camp halfblood gif

all the gifs are from the stupid movie. Help. Please.


Clearly a summer destination. Sadly you'll probably want to be.... a.... you know... half-blood to get here? But details, details. Pros to this place are armor and satyrs. Cons are likelihood of death. 

//
Well, not my longest post ever, but not my shortest either.  Somewhere inbetween. It's also not my best, or worst. Just a very mediocre post. *sighs*

How was your week? You going anywhere fantastical? Was this post the epitome of mediocrity? If you had to pick one of the places I listed, which would you pick?

Image result for lego batman batman out gif











2 comments:

  1. Put me on the Camp Half-Blood travel list!!!! When are we leaving?
    Also, why would you vacation at Hogwarts when you can actually attend? Aren't they closed in the summer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right now! *disappears to CHB* anyways, I would neevvvverr break the rules to go to hogwarts while no one was there... *twiddles thumbs looking innocent*

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!