Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Life as Explained by Tamatoa GIFs {Unhealthy Obsession?}

don't worry, the off-center text was intentional.
okay, fine, i was watching disney channel while i made it and i can't multitask.
 gravy, you guys insist on the truth.

Hello, earthlings and extraterrestrials!

So, ever since I saw Moana, I may have had a slightly unhealthy obsession with the song 'Shiny'.

I mean, all my friends are basically ready to kill me because I won't quit singing it.

Look it's a genius song, guys. I mean genius. He's a giant, sparkly crab. And he sings. And it's hilarious.

But obviously, when you're obsessed with something, everything throughout the day becomes a fandom reference.

Therefore, life itself can be explained by Tamatoa GIFs.





When someone doesn't get your fandom reference:

Image result for Tamatoa look it up gifs
although honestly it frustrates you too.

When someone tags you for a Q&A:


Image result for moana tamatoa
you creepy little stalkers, you

And then you do it:

Image result for moana tamatoa
be honest. we all love talking about ourselves. it's what we know best, after all.

When someone isn't obsessed with what you're obsessed with:

Image result for moana tamatoa its a human gif
tell me: how does it feel?

When people keep looking at you weird and you can't focus on what you're saying:

Image result for i can't concentrate gif tamatoa
actually, i don't think  it's necassarily 'eye' it's more like 'pick an expression  so  i can go back to ignoring you.

When you win something:

Image result for tamatoa gif can't

When you drop your coins at the store and scramble to pick them all up:

Image result for tamatoa gif diversion
unless someone else picks them up, in which case they have chosen a new master- woe, woe, woe. the horror.
//

So.... yeah. I'm weird, Tamatoa is shiny, we're all shiny, and if you haven't seen Moana, remedy that immediatly. You will only regret it when you realize that the songs are all stuck in your head.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. This was hilarious. And I could totally relate with every single one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what's awful is that Tamatoa is seriously a villian...

      Delete
  2. Shiny_Vaporeon5/10/17, 7:41 PM

    The last one...
    YOU CAN'T RUN FROM ME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yup yup.

      Holy coffee, batman,I just realized that your name is...
      Shiny.

      Delete
    2. Shiny_Vaporeon5/12/17, 3:49 PM

      Oh no... Not this conversation again. XD

      Delete
    3. Haha, in that case, never mind. :p

      Delete
  3. ha ha, this is great! my favorite song from moana is where you are, because-christopher jackson! *dies*

    isabelšŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where you are is amazing.

      Basically all of moana is kind of amazing.

      Delete
  4. SCRUB THE DECK AND MAKE IT LOOK SHINYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I WILL SPARKLE LIKE A WEALTHY WOMAN'S NECK

      Delete
  5. I'm surprised that Lemons didn't make a blogger account just to comment on this. She would ask you why in the world you would do this XD. Ahh I love Lemons. She's great.

    But we all know Daisy loves her Moana GIFS. SHINNYYYYY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yes. She made sure to tell me her opinion via iMesage 0.o She be funny.

      Lin-Manuel Miranda is GENIUS because I mean..... IT'S A SINGING CRAB./

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!