Monday, April 3, 2017

Pocket-Sized Dragons // The Best Excuses



If you're anything like me, you often are asked why you have/have not done something.

And if you're a lot like me, you end up shrugging, without a decent excuse to offer up.

Well, never fear! Ladies and gentlemen, earthlings and extraterrestrials, I have compiled a list of the best and only the best excuses ever!

 randomness ahead. read at own risk.


  • Because, I'm planning to take over the world.

This one works wonders! Unless, of course, you are planning to take over the world, in which case, you have told your secret and are now thrown out of the Evil Plotter League. Use at own risk.

  • Pocket-sized dragons have invaded my life and I now must devote all of my time to taking care of them.

Great for the following:
"Why are you procrastinating?"
and
"Why are you hermiting?"
dragons not included. optional dragon add-on pack, just $19.99!
  • Because I said so.

A parental classic, 'Because I said so' can be used in almost any situation! Known as the queen of all excuses, this will never go out of style!

  • Because.

The kid sister's reply, 'because' is a simple and inexpensive excuse that will annoy your questioner so much, they'll simply leave you alone for all of eternity.

  • It is the alpacalypse.

Perfectly useless and ridiculous, this one will either make your questioner extremely confused, make them laugh, or simply make them roll their eyes and continue questioning you.

  • It's a trap!

An Ackbar Studios original, this excuse is perfect for the times people ask you why you don't want to go somewhere or do something. 

  • I have a great excuse, but your insignificant human brain cannot comprehend it. 


The best excuse of all! Leave your questioner wondering whether or not you are human with this wonderful response.

Best of all, ladies and gentlemen, we are giving you free use of these comebacks in your everyday life! That's right, absolutely free! not including shipping and handling. all sales are final.

//

Thank you for reading! Enjoy using your excuses, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Will you use any of these? Which is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Top 2:
    Pocket-size dragon invasions; happens to me ALL the time!!! No, I mean really! seriously! Sometimes there is even smoke!

    Much better rendition of the old cliche: You don't understand!
    LOL lol bahahaha

    AnonymousK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Dragons can be rather invasive.

      Delete
  2. Oh yes, great excuses! I like the first one especially. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your mangoness, are you planning on taking over the world?!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!