Friday, April 7, 2017

NaPoWriMo: 7

Friendship


Friends. 
Lemons growing on a tree.
A star, blindingly bright, teaching us to believe.
Fire, burning in the horizon.
Earth, growing, green.
Mist rising, uncovering secrets.

Friends.
Ashes, smoldering, a testimony to the flames.
The light, flashing, revealing secrets.
Electricity, 
Grass, growing on a hillside, green and fresh.
A branch, waving in the wind.


//



   Hi! I am Astrid Jane Lemons, but for short, you can call me Lemons. I am one of Daisy and Shuffle's BFFs. I live in a coconut shell under the shade of a big oak tree, and I have a doggie named Zuni. My favorite authors are J.K. Rowling and James Patterson. I hate negativity and fluffy cats that I want to pet but make me sneeze. {I'm sadly allergic.} I love to cook, sing, and act. I don't have a blog, but I like messing with Daisy's. I am usually an extrovert, but from time to time I like to just sit with my dog, a good book, a cup of earl gray, and be left alone. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR. 

                                                         --A. J. Lemons.

Hey there! If you just read that above, then you're probably le confused.

In fact, you might be saying "But.... A.J.? WHY DID YOU ATTACK DAISY'S BLOG?! IS DAISY OKAY?! DO WE NEED TO FREE HER?"

The answers to those four questions are:
Yes.
Because.
...Is she ever okay?
Maybe.

Yes, my friend Lemons (who does show up occasionally) has decided to grace all of you with her presence! Let us give her a round of applause! Lemon just did a circular motion with her arms- I think she was clapping?

And in case you were wondering, then yes, we are both really. really. weird.

But it's okay because...

Uh...
*whispers* Lemons... why it is okay?

She says we're normal and the normal people are weird.

Well, I hope you enjoyed reading weird friend stuff, and also the poem up there... It's late here, and we should totally head to the coconut shell. But... we probably won't.... because im batgirl and shes wonder woman and crime never sleeps







2 comments:

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!