Sunday, April 2, 2017

NaPoWriMo: 2

Sometimes I Question

Sometimes I question my own self,
it's like I distrust her.
But what she says,
is it true?
Sometimes I question my own self,
for what do I know?
Sometimes I question my own self,
how does everyone else not?
Sometimes I question my own self,
do I know that they do not?
Sometimes I question my own self,
for really, does it matter?
//

Hello, everyone! How's it going? NaNo? NaPo? Do you ever question your own self? 
I rewarded myself yesterday for writing by watching Fantastic Beasts again... *happy sigh* I want a case of magical animals.

But then, who doesn't?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!