Search This Blog

Sunday, April 30, 2017

NaNo Fail/NaPo Fail (And Introducing... Power of Paper!)



WHO FAILED NAPO AND NANO?

Image result for taylor swift raise hand gif

and no, i didn't do it just to use that gif. have some faith in me.

BUT IT'S OKAY because I went on this huge trip that you will probably be seeing some pictures of someday soon here.

I am happy with what I did write this month, though, so that's good. :) I also read some REALLY good books that you will probably get reviews of.

Well, signing off for no-

what do you mean "look back up at your title"? I know exactly what my title is and I never forget anyth-

Oooooh yeah, that introduction.

Haha, I remembered that, I was keeping you guys on your toes.

ANYWAYS.... hehe...


What is this Power of Paper? It is, as the image says, a collab blog by me and Shuffle. It's all about writing and believing in yourself and fandoms. Basically, it's about all that good stuff in the world.

I encourage you all to go over and check it out- to kick off the month of May, we'll be doing Meeting Characters May, which you'll hear more about later.

May the Force be with you.
i am so funny lol



Are you excited about Power of Paper? Do you forgive me for failing and not being very remorseful about it? Do you love the Taylor Swift gif?



2 comments:

  1. MAY MAY MAY IT'S ME RIGHT RIGHT. And haha, sorry you failed! But at least you wrote, right? :) And ooh, I'll be sure to check your collab blog out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, May puns never get old. It's cool 'cuz I like failing. And Thank ye much!

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!