Search This Blog

Saturday, April 1, 2017

And So It Begins

CampNaNo is beginning, my dear friends.

Image result for and so it begins gifs
We probably don't look as dramatic as these guys.

What have we gotten ourselves into? One of the busiest months of the year, and we all decide to write novels.

I've been looking at my mom's calendar, where she writes down what we're going to do for the month. Each time I remember that I'm doing NaPo and NaNo,  I think:

http://68.media.tumblr.com/45ecf08bb5faa2aada043d60d95ee799/tumblr_oiadbvdaVh1u8a9qvo1_500.gif
Could be worse. Could be 100%.

I mostly think of that, because Rogue One is beautiful and I may be slightly obsessed with K2.

I've decided that this month I'll just reward myself by renting Fantastic Beasts and Rogue One to watch again. You guys going to be watching them? I hope you are because I want to meet my fellow fankids!

(Can I have a Niffler please? Pretty please? Please? I want one so badly.)

Alright, now I have to go write and also restock my caffeine/chocolate supply. 

Are ya'll doing the write-in today? Are any of ya'll on MyWriteClub? If so, we should totally follow each other this month! Have you guys made sure your chocolate supplies are ready for the battle ahead?

May the Force be with you, and live long and prosper!

4 comments:

  1. Are ya'll doing the write-in today?: Nope! XD I'm just writing as much as I can.
    Are any of ya'll on MyWriteClub? If so, we should totally follow each other this month!: Haha, nope! :P
    Have you guys made sure your chocolate supplies are ready for the battle ahead?: No... but I should. I actually just need some dried mangoes, and I'll be set, but chocolate helps too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, May, why such negativity? All those no's.

      Delete
  2. YAY for Camp! I'm takin' the easy route and doing NaPo for Camp, so I've not much planning to do. I'll just sit back and watch you guys suffer. *evil laugh*
    Good luck! Can't wait to see how it goes! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so very evil of you, Grace! :p

      Delete

Your comments make my day! Please feel free to chat, ask questions, tell me I'm a lunatic, etc. Just remember to keep it clean and God-honoring!